To know more about the account hierarchy functionality of Mercer | Mettl's platform click here . Once we have created an assessment, we can share the assessments within the multiple sub-accounts(teams) created by the user.
Test created in any of the -accounts associated can be shared with the associated accounts (sub-accounts) and with the admin account. However, Mercer | Mettl PBT's (Pre-built test) added in the account cannot be shared within the teams.
1. To share an assessment, click on the share icon on the test tile (as shown in the image below).
When a test is shared:
- Only the blueprint and settings of the assessment get copied.
- Assessment cannot be edited, and neither can a duplicate be made once it is shared with another team.
- Candidate Registration Fields (CRF's) settings will remain same, when the test is shared with other team (irrespective of whether that CRF exists in the account of that team. They become part of the account global CRFs.
- The test shared from the admin account with a team cannot be edited or duplicated in the same account into which it has been shared.
- Shared Test cannot be shared with other teams from the account it is shared with.
2. Who can share an assessment?
Users having a role with the permission of “Assessment Share” are allowed to share the test. To give the permission, please follow the below step:
1. On "My Tests" page, click on the top right hand-side, on the man icon. Then select "Account" and a drop-down will appear. Now, select "Global Settings".
2. After selecting "Global Setting" the below page will appear. Now, select users and roles. A new page will open, please refer to the below image.
3. On the top right side, select "Manage Roles" as highlighted in the below image.
4. After selecting on manage roles, the below screen will appear. All the roles created in the account will be shown here.
We must choose the role assigned to the user for whom we must give the assessment share permission. Please, select "Edit" of desired user role.
5. A new screen will appear. As highlighted in the below image. To make the changes in the "Assessment Permission" options, please refer to the image below.
6. We can give permission to the role by checking on "Assessment Share" option. Either the admin of the account or a user who has been explicitly given rights of assessment sharing (shown in the image below) can share the assessments with sub-accounts or the admin account.