Anti-Cheating measures in Mettl system
Mettl has a variety of techniques which can be applied while conducting an online exam, to prevent cheating by candidates during the exam.
- Private Access: Allowing only registered candidates to take the test, through verified test-registration fields. (Click here to know more)
- Browsing tolerance: Preventing candidates from navigating away from test window. (Click here to know more)
- No Plagiarism: Blocking "copy-paste", "print-screen" controls.
- Advanced Visual Proctoring: Capturing live images through the web camera enabled tests, to prevent impersonation and use of unfair means. Under this feature, snapshots of a candidate are taken at regular intervals and included in the candidate's assessment report which can reviewed by any registered user of the account, to check for the use of unfair means. (Click here to know more).
Other important features that can be used are:
- Fixed time schedule: Allowing the candidate to take the assessment(s) only during a designated/pre-decided time slot.
- IP Address Permissions: Enable/disable a candidate to take an assessment from a particular IP Address or a range of IP Addresses.
- Supervised resume: Allow only genuine candidates to resume a disconnected test.