Pre-built tests are the standard ready-to-use assessments created for different skills like quantitative aptitude, technical aptitude, verbal skills etc.
Once you have logged into your account, you can add Pre-Built Tests from the test library and schedule the assessment.
To add a pre-built test in your account:
1. Click on the 'Test Library' button.
2. The tests have been categorized according to Job Roles, Test Types and Industry. Click on the relevant test to view details.
3. You will now be able to "Preview the test", "View Sample Report" and "Add to my Tests".
To schedule a pre-built test:
4. Go to “My Tests”, hover over your selected test and click on “Test link(s)”.
5. Give a name to your test link like "Test Link ".
6.Select other options like Access time, Browsing tolerance, Webcam Proctoring etc. Click on More Options to access the IP restrictions and Allow Test Resume features. Refer this article for complete details: How to create a Test Link
7.Once done with all the customization, you can share the Test link with candidates to conduct the test.