Using Questions Bookmarks in Test Reports
A new section has been added in the test reports as follows:
This section contains the set of questions that are / were to be evaluated by the person coming to see the test report. The grading status and marks will be displayed as per the evaluation of the person.
This new section contains the following utilities and information:
- Bookmark to the questions that are to be evaluated by the person seeing the report: The user can click on the question number in the bookmarks section to automatically navigate to that question in the test report. The user may also click the Next / Previous button at the top right hand corner of the bookmarks section to go to the next or previous question in the test report.
- Final Score for the test taker in the report: The overall marks awarded in the test report is broken down into System Graded Score and My Score.
System Graded Score: This contains the overall marks scored by the test taker for the questions that were graded by the system and were not supposed to be graded by any evaluator. For example: MCQ, Fill in the Blanks, etc.
My Score: This contains the overall marks scored by the test taker for the questions that were supposed to be manually graded by the evaluator. For Example: Long Answer Question, File Upload Type Question, etc.
Overall Score: This is the sum of System Graded Score and My Score.
- Grading Status for the questions to be evaluated by the evaluator: If a question has been evaluated by any evaluator then a green pen would be shown. If a question is not evaluated by the evaluator a red pen would be shown.
For which reports is the bookmarks section going to come?
The bookmarks section would come for a report:
- That has at least 1 question that has to be manually evaluated by an evaluator.
- Whose report settings has the setting of “Question Wise Details” enabled and the evaluator also has the permission to view “Question Wise Details” in the report.
- The evaluator has the permission to give marks to a question or has given marks to any question in the test report.