How can a Test Admin Resume the Candidate(s) Test
What is an expired test
The candidates who did not finish the test by clicking on “Finish Test” button, but either closed the test window by mistake, or faced a power cut / internet failure, due to which their test(s) got automatically submitted after 20 mins of getting disconnected from the Mettl server.
Resume Candidate’s Test
A plug symbol would appear in front of those candidates whose test got expired. Follow the below steps to resume a candidates test
The candidate(s) who are given the permission for resume, the plug for them would turn Black.
- Log in into your account.
- Select the test which the candidate attempted
- Click on Test Takers by moving the cursor on the test. Now you can see all the candidates there who have given the test.
- The plug symbol shows all those candidates whose test got Expired. You can also filter the candidates whose test got expired by selecting the Expired Candidates Filter from the drop down shown below the Results Distribution Curve.
- Click on allow resume
- After clicking on Allow Resume, a notification will be send to the candidate. Ask the candidate to use the same Login Credentials to resume their test.