How to manually evaluate candidate reports?
Mercer | Mettl in the Test Taker/Report Analysis Page provides the privilege to opt for Manual Grading in cases where institutions/organizations assign adequate permissions in the platform for their personnel to manually evaluate/grade test takers. The grading marks will be displayed as per the manual evaluation done.
There are namely two highlighters, RED indicates that, questions are yet to be Evaluated, and GREEN indicates, questions which have been evaluated.
- Left hand column of the page denotes the Question Bookmark Section, which allows the user/evaluator to directly land on the question where the evaluation is required. Users can also navigate between questions using the up and down arrows which are defined as the next and previous functions.
- The section below displays the Final Score of the Test Taker, which is bifurcated into System Graded Score and My Score.
- System Graded Score defines the auto graded scores which don't require manual evaulation and are not meant for the evaluator to grade, e.g. MCQ, FITB, etc.
- My Score defines the scores marked through manual evaluation by the evaluator, for e.g., Long Answer Questions, File Upload type questions, etc.
Step by step Guide:
Note: If you are an evaluator, please follow from Step 4.
1. Open Test Takers Analytics/Report Page
2. Click on the Report button as highlighted below:
3. Select the “Question Wise Details” mandatorily for the evaluator to see the responses of the test taker.
4. To evaluate a Question, click on Re-Evaluate and put the desired marking upon the maximum marks that are already defined.
5. Once done, click on Refresh to View to see the updated marks.
6. Post marking the Score and Comment, we can see the RED HIGHLIGHTER turned GREEN which indicates the question which was yet to be evaluated is now in a state of “evaluation complete”