How to attempt Math and Chemistry type questions in the test?
Mercer- Mettl's test engine allows you to use Math and Chemistry tools and symbols to answer questions involving Mathematical and Chemistry related equations, diagrams, etc. If set by your exam administrator, you can use in-window tools and symbols to write such mathematical/chemistry equations.
Just make sure that you are using the latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. Older versions of these browsers may not support these figures and symbols.
- Purpose of Equation Editor: This is widely used for the functions like Algebra Equations, Calculus, Integration, Differentiation, Trigonometry, matrices, Chemistry Equations, Chemical Formulas, etc. to ensure user ease for simple to complex formulae writing.
- Step by step Guide:
- Post starting your test, you will land on the test page with questions and a text box named “Enter your response” for typing in the answers, on the right side of the page. This would only be in the cases where you must answer in the form of a descriptive text.
is the editor for mathematical equations.
- For a typical mathematics kind of question, the math tool can be used which has functions of integration, superscripts, subscripts, fractions, derivatives, integrations etc. Type in your response in the pop-up text box.
- Once done, Click on insert, the solution will be reflected in the response box of the question.
B) is the editor for the Chemistry equations.
- For a Chemistry type Question, the Chemistry tool is to be selected while answering the problem. Once you have entered the solution, now click on 'insert'.
- When you click on 'insert', the solution will be reflected in the response box of the question.