Grant Camera and Microphone Permission to MSB Mac
This article explains how to grant Camera and Microphone recording permissions to Mettl Secure Browser(MSB) on MacOS
1. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab.
2. Unlock (click) the lock icon in the lower-left to allow you to make changes to your preferences. Enter your password or Touch ID grant access.
3. Click Camera in the left sidebar and then select the checkbox next to MSB.
4. Click Microphone in the left sidebar and then select the checkbox next to MSB.
5. Double click on the lock icon on left bottom to save the changes.
You will now be able to continue with your test on Mac OS in Mettl Secure Browser.