Enable Examine LTI in BlackBoard
Blackboard is a leading EdTech company serving higher education, K-12, business and government clients around the world. We connect a deep understanding of education with the power of technology to continuously push the boundaries of learning.
As a System Admin:
- Click System Admin > Building Blocks > LTI Tool Providers > click "Register Provider Domain".
- Provider Domain: To be obtained from your Mettl Account Manager
- Provider Domain Status: Approved.
- Default Configuration: Set globally.
- Tool Provider Key: To be obtained from your Mettl Account Manager
- Tool Provider Secret: To be obtained from your Mettl Account Manager
- Send User Data: Send user data only over SSL.
- User Fields to Send: "Name", ”Roles in Course”, and "Email Address".
- Click "Submit" to save the entry. Afterwards, you are returned to the LTI Tool Providers page. Hover your mouse pointer over the Provider Domain entry and click the arrow and then select Manage Placements.
- Click "Create Placement".
- Label: This is the name that appears to end-users in a course (example: Mettl Assessment).
- Description: You can add a description that students will see in their Tools menu.
- Handle: Enter a unique nickname for this placement (example: Assessment Launch).
- Type: Select Course Content Tool and check Allows Grading
- Tool Provider URL: Copy and paste the "Launch URL" To be obtained from your Mettl Account Manager
- Click "Submit" to save the placement.
Instructors would be able to select the relevant test from the list of tests in the Mettl Account.
Select the relevant test from the list of tests in the Mettl account
Next, configure settings like Browser Tolerance and Advance Visual Proctoring.
The mapping is now complete.
When the student launches the Assignment, the student is redirected to the Mettl Test which was mapped to the Blackboard Assignment.