We can also include Image-Based question(s) in the question bank. To upload the question with an image included in it, please follow the below steps:
1. In the assigned account, click on My Questions tab. Then click on Add Question tab on the top right side.
2. From the scroll-down, select the question type (For e.g. - MCQ/MCA etc.)
Select or add a topic where this question should be added.
3. Once you select your Question Type & Topic Name, a new screen opens, containing the format of the question type you have selected.
4. Fill in the desired values and question text and mark the correct answer.
5. To add an Image, select the Question Text, then click on Insert Media icon (Please refer to the top ribbon and select insert media).
6. A new screen opens, click on Upload radio button and select the image from your directory which you wish to include in the question (the image's size should be less than 100 KB). Now, click on the OK button to complete the upload.
You can perform the above similar steps to add images in responses/answers as well.
Select the difficulty level of the questions from the drop-down option in the Difficulty Level field. Then click on the SAVE button.