Account Relationship and rights
You might be aware about the account hierarchy options available in Mettl's platform. If not, click here to read about it. In the information below, you can understand the structure of relation of account, sub accounts, administrators & sub-users
- Admin of an account/Sub-team: Admin of a team or sub-account has access to all the roles within the team. The sub-account/team admin can perform the following activities:
- Create/delete sub-users of his/her own team
- Assign roles to sub-users
- View the roles and permissions created by the account owner
A team admin would be able to see only their own content(questions) or assessments which are available in their account.
Admin of a team once assigned cannot be changed. However, a separate role with all possible rights/permissions can be created to be assigned to an alternate admin
- Users of an account/Sub-team: Any user could be created by both the account admin and the users in teams depending on the role assigned to them. Users who get added to a team can perform activities basis the permissions assigned to him/her by the admin.
Account Owner can create a team and assign the roles to the users. He/She can see all teams and can perform functions across teams. Admin of one team is unique to that team, different teams cannot have the same admin.
Team Admins can create users within their team and assign roles to them.If logged in team admins can only see his/her team. . Every team admin or user would be able to see only their own team's content or assessments.
Switching between multiple accounts
- The account owners can switch accounts between multiple teams.
- Users added in multiple teams can also switch their accounts within teams. .
Please refer to the GIF below to understand the account hierarchy relationship better.