There are three ways that a candidate can start a test on the Mettl platform.
- In case the candidate has received an Email with the test notification.
- If the candidate has received a test link URL.
- If the candidate has received an invitation key.
In case the candidate has received an Email with the test notification.
1. Click on the “Click HERE”' tab to download the Mettl Secure Browser(MSB).
2. Once the Setup file for MSB is downloaded, open the file to install the MSB browser and click on 'Next' to proceed.
Once the installation is completed, the icon for MSB is available on the desktop:
3. Click on to the ‘START TEST’ tab on test invitation email tab to get redirected to the test page on MSB browser.
The candidate has received a test link URL.
1. Copy and paste the link that you have received on the address bar of the browser. Click on the 'Launch Test' button.
The candidate has received an invitation key for the assessment.
1. If the Mettl Secure Browser is not installed on the machine:
- Type 'tests.mettl.com' on the address bar of the browser. The following page opens:
- Enter the invitation key and click on 'Go' or press 'Enter', the following screen appears:
- Click on 'Launch Test' to move further into the test.
2. In case the Mettl Secure Browser is already installed, open the application and enter the invitation key.
The following steps are generic and to be followed once the test is launched:
1. Once the test is launched, the test they will get the below screen. Click on “Click Here” tab to download MSB browser.
If the Mettl Secure Browser is already installed, then click on “Start Test” Tab to start the test in MSB browser.
2. After clicking on the start Test button a Pop-up will appear asking to launch the test on MSB. Select the MSB and click on "Open link" to launch the MSB.
3. On Launching the MSB a dialogue box will appear prompting to close any other application. Click on OK button to proceed.
4. After clicking on the start Test button, the test will start in MSB, Test can proceed thereafter by clicking on 'Next'.
Once the Dry Run is Completed Candidate will get the below screens: