How to create Fill in the Blanks (FITB)
Modified on: Mon, 27 Mar, 2017 at 5:58 PM
To create a question in FITB Format:
1. In your account, click on My Questions tab.
2. Then click on Add Question tab on top right side.
3. From the scroll-down, select the Question Type as Fill in the Blanks (FITB) & provide a Topic Name in which the question is supposed to be added.
4. In the screen that opens, fill the desired text for question and enter the correct response in #blank# space.
5. After this the bifurcation for the question shall be selected as in Easy, Medium or Difficult.
6. For the partial mark FITB, the option to Award Partial Marks should be checked and marks shall be equally distributed.
7. On the top of the dashboard we have the editor tools available which shall be used for the formatting of the text.
8. After the successful addition of the question the same shall be previewed by clicking on the Preview tab.
9. Then, click on the 'SAVE' button to save the question in the respective Skill-Set / Topic.
Please refer the below GIF for details;
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.