How to create Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Modified on: Mon, 27 Mar, 2017 at 5:54 PM
To create a question in MCQ Format:
1. In your account, click on My Questions tab.
2. Then click on Add Question tab on top right side.
3. From the scroll-down, select the Question Type as Multiple Choice Question & provide a Topic Name in which the question is supposed to be added.
4. In the screen that opens, fill the desired text for question and the options marked under it. Then select the correct answer by highlighting the respecting radio button.
5. After this the bifurcation for the question shall be selected as in Easy, Medium or Difficult.
6. For the partial mark MCQ, the option to Award Partial Marks shall be checked and the correct response would have 100% of weightage, however rest of the options shall be provided the weightage accordingly. (Useful for Psychometric type assessments)
7. On the top of the dashboard we have the editor tools available which shall be used for the formatting of the text.
8. After the successful addition of the question the same shall be previewed by clicking on the Preview tab.
9. Then, click on the 'SAVE' button to save the question in the respective Skill-Set / Topic.
Please refer the below GIF for details;
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.