How can a Test Admin Resume the Candidate(s) Test ?
Modified on: Mon, 27 Mar, 2017 at 10:09 PM
Resume Candidate’s Test :
A switch symbol would come in front of those candidates whose test got expired. By Expired, we mean the candidates who did not finish the test by clicking on “Finish Test” button, but either closed the test window by mistake, or faced a power cut / internet failure, due to which their test(s) got automatically submitted after 20 mins of closing the test. In such cases, if you wish to allow the candidate to resume his/her test from the point he left it at (after 20 minutes), then -
1. Log in into your account.
2. Select the test which the candidates are giving or have given.
3. Click on Test Takers by moving the cursor on the test.
4. Now you can see all the candidates there who have given the test.
5. The switch symbol shows all those candidates whose test got Expired without clicking on Finish Test tab.
6. You can also filter the candidates whose test got expired by selecting the Expired Candidates Filter from the drop down shown below the Results Distribution Curve.
7. After selecting Expired Candidates drop down, you can see all the candidates whose test got expired.
8. Now, you can select the candidates whom you want to give the permission to Resume their test.
9. After clicking on Allow Resume, a notification will be send to the candidate, from where he can resume his/her test.
10. The candidate(s) who are given the permission for resume, the switch for them would turn Black.
Lastly, ask the candidate to use the same Login Credentials to resume their test from the same point he left it at.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.