Resume Candidate’s Test :
1. Log in into your account.
2. Select the test which candidates are giving.
3. Click on Test Takers.
4. Now you can see all the candidates there who has given the test.
Note : A switch symbol would come in front of those candidates whose test got expired. By Expired we mean the candidates who did not finish the test by clicking on “Finish Test” button, so their test automatically got submitted after 30mins of test close
5. The switch symbol showing that candidates whose test got expired without clicking on Finish Test tab.
6. You can also filter the candidates whose test got expired by selecting the Expired Candidates Filter from the drop down showing below of Results Distribution Curve.
7. After selecting Expired Candidates dropdown, you can see all the candidates whose test got expired.
8. Now, you can select the candidates whom you want to give the permission of Resume their test.
9. After clicking on Allow Resume, a notification will send to the candidate, from where he can resume his/her test.